Management development training – must be owned for beginner managers
Management development can be defined as a process in which managers improve existing skills and new learning to facilitate their own development and organization. In organizational development, one of the main factors that determines the success of the organization is the effectiveness of management. Therefore, the steps taken to management development can have many benefits for an organization. Although managers in the process of learning are constant in work, management development is a formal learning process where specific skills are developed. Management development programs usually include:
Structured informal learning method that provides a form of constant learning on work
Formal training such as short courses about certain technical skills or soft skills
Formal training in management through a diploma or course certificate or a master’s degree
Leading team skills
Management development training is available in a number of organizations throughout the world. Some of them are:
1. Development companies – Training provided in the following fields;
Introduction to Management
Junior / Middle / Senior Management Training
Team leader training
Development of Coordinators etc.
2. Dale Carnegie – Management Training Program teaches individuals Some of the skills needed in a fast-paced business environment today. The training program teaches managers how to make interpersonal relationships stronger, how to manage stress and deal with changes.
3. Development of Iir Management – The Institute has courses offered for all types of managers. It offers management skills courses for newly appointed managers, how to manage during challenging times, how to motivate teams, skills related to performance management, strategic management skills, etc.
4. Management Training and Development.com – The purpose of this course is to help individuals develop skills, knowledge, and behavior related to being a successful manager. This course has a broad scope and applies to the first time supervisor, manager, team leader, etc. This course will also be useful for the staff that have been promoted into a new managerial role and has limited experience in the area. Managers can also refresh their skills with the help of this course.
5. The American Management Association – Management Development Course AMA offers introductory and sophisticated management skills to manage people effectively and deal with unexpected changes in the business environment.
6. Management training specialist – offering courses that help managers face the real world with new self-confidence. With this training assistance, managers will know their own unique management style and how it affects others. They will also learn how to use their emotional intelligence, create personal expertise and how to communicate elegantly and effectively with their team.